Sunday, May 1, 2016

Content Outline Week 14

Just a quick note, I'm doing the podcast, so I'm not exactly planning on following a sort of "standard essay form" for this project. My podcast will definitely be scripted, but I feel as though sometimes when I'm talking, I get good ideas or think of something extra that could be helpful in explaining my topic. Thus, I feel as though my content outline is going to be more of a grid for my project rather than an absolute outline

Content Outline
Introduction
    - Introduce myself (Hi!)
    - Introduce what my project were
    - Quickly explain why I chose these projects and their corresponding topics
    - Quickly overview how I found some change in my writing process from the different genres for this project
Body Paragraph Area
Section 1: Project 1 - QRG on the Math Wars
    - Explain my lack of topics
    - Explain why I chose the Math Wars as my topic for the QRG
    - Overview on Pre-production
          -Use blog posts as evidence of struggles during pre-production
          - Explain procrastination and why I'm masochist for embracing this category
          - Further explain triumphs of procrastination
    - Cite good examples from my QRG on what I was proud of
    - Cite examples on my QRG on what I wasn't too proud of
    - Overview on my (lack of) editing process
Section 2: Project 2 - Essay with Interviews
    - Quickly explain why I struggled with my topic
          - Explain the illogical writing process behind logical notation
          - Further elaborate on the struggles with context for my target audience
    - Talk about the Interviews
          - Use audio from interviews as evidence of successes
          - Further elaborate on the interesting perspectives of the two interviewees
    - Writing Process on the essay
          - Use blog posts and essay as proof of my writing process
          - Show compromise on how I presented my information
Section 3: Project 3 - Video Essay on Swimming Technical Suits
    - Talk about a little history between swimming and I
           - Maybe play some audio of my swimming, I dunno. I was on TV and stuff sometimes, depends on how the podcast plays out
    -  Explain why choosing my topic was a bad idea
          - Talk about the compromise I made in regards to my topic (use early blog poss to show change)
    - Talk about history with video essays (DLC)
    - Explain the multitude of issues with production
         - Show watermarked rough draft
         - Resist attempt to curse out the wifi at UA
    - Talk about finished product, and how I felt about it
Conclusion
     - Explain how my easy-going nature created a multitude of issues
          - How I compromise to work through my problems
     - Conclude reflection on my projects

No comments:

Post a Comment