Sunday, March 27, 2016

Reflection on Post-Production of Project #2


What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

I felt as though I didn't have to do a lot of editing based off of the comments I received for my rough cut, so I felt as though the facts that my production phase went well that my post-production phase automatically went well. I didn't have to do much editing and I felt as though my paper was solid based off of the comments that I received.

What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

The fact that my peer reviewers told me to change so little was a bit uncomfortable since I felt as though I was going to miss some of my errors in my rough cut. I looked over the essay and edited what I found, but I still feel as though I probably missed something.

How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week

Considering that this is the last week of Project 2, I feel as though next week will go well since it won't apply to this project in the slightest.

How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

I feel confident, but, as with most people, I feel worried that I probably messed up somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment