Sunday, April 17, 2016

Editorial Report 12a

Note: Any clips of a shinning light are meant to be replaced with my face. Working on getting a good camera to record my commentary whilst it shows my physical body saying the words.

Older Version:


Newer Version: 




How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?

Instead of using my old introduction, where I introduce myself as the narrator and a person with experience in the sport of swimming, I completely changed the introduction so that the sport itself will be introduced rather than me as the narrator. I feel as though this will make it a more pleasant way of introducing the topic as a whole.


How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?

I definitely messed with the form of the project. The section begins with a black screen rather than the narration that the old one was using. I feel as though this is a smoother introduction, instead of jumping right into the action like the other clip. Second, I used audio from the video that starts off my video wile the other video only uses my narration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment