Sunday, April 24, 2016

Editorial Report 13a

Old Version:
New Version:






How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?

I added in my own literal image and music into the video. I didn't really change anything in the old version, I just added in extra commentary, which included introducing myself and some background about why swimmer is such a taxing sport, but it feels like the project is more complete.

How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?

I added in music into the video. Honestly, having the video just be a commentary with no "background noise" was quite a pain to watch when I was going through into my final cut, so I added in an instrumental track that added a lot of more character into the video. It was a slight detail, but I felt as though my video was a lot more appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment