Sunday, April 3, 2016

Reflection on Pre-Production on Project #3


What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
I think that the research portion of my project went really well. The topic I chose is something that has personally affected me in the past, so finding information and quotes on it was pretty simple. If anything, the thing I'm most confident on for this project is the information that I've gathered so far is going to be essential in my project. Another thing that went well is that I think the organization of my project as a whole is outlined well. I feel as though I've covered all the bases I want to for my project.

What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

I feel as though my schedule could've been netter. I don't really follow outlines that well, so I kinda threw together my schedules without thinking too much about it. But, unlike my previous projects, which were both oriented on rote literature, my current project is the video essay. I'm going to need a schedule for a project like this just because of all the research and pre-production that goes into it. I'll probably need to rethink my way of scheduling.

How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

I think my next week is going to go well as long as I plan out my project ahead of time. If I wait to the last minute for this video essay, it's probably going to come out poorly.

How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

Overall, I feel as though  my project is going to turn out well if I play my cards right. If I do wait to do this project to the last minute, I think my project will be poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment