Sunday, April 3, 2016

Peer Review 10a

I peer review Ryan Wolfe for one of my pre-production peer eview. I reviewed his outline, which can be found here

Brainstorming Suggestion- I believe that Ryan's outline is very well done and I think that the hyperlinks to the sources are significant and impressive in their clarity. One thing I noticed that I didn't use in my project outline was that he cited mostly significant specific events that applied to his project rather than just put the ideas out there like I did.
One thing I would suggest though would not to write the essay in such a blueprinted format. I like the idea of a topic sentence into the evidence into a closing idea for the paragraphs, but I feel as though writing the essay in such a form will destroy the flow of the piece and will just end up being a list of sources that claim Donald Trump is x or y. The essay shouldn't be like this, so I might suggest maybe somehow linking how certain ideas relate to one another besides the topic sentence.
I thought that the form that the outline was suggesting was too by the book. I feel as though from what I've learned on form that writing should be more free-flowing rather than being stuck to a certain outline.

No comments:

Post a Comment