Sunday, April 10, 2016

Reflection on Deadline 11


What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

I felt as though the writing portion of the project I produced this week turned out really well. I was focusing on making my script focus more on the facts the surround the controversy. For example, from my first production report, the majority of the piece was based on previous events that explain how the controversy came into place. My script is entirely based off of information, and I feel as though it fits my project very well.

What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

The only thing that I had trouble with was organizing my visual elements with my script into a cohesive project. I actually had so much trouble with it that I ended up not finalizing my rough cut. The main problem I have with the visual elements is that I am having trouble creating a "flow". Every time I tried to put together a segment of my project together, the pictures and videos just seemed too stagnant. I want to work on this for next week so that my project turns out well.

How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

I'm not too confident since I think I'm going to have trouble finding a middle ground that'll satisfy both the trouble that I'm experiencing and the perfectionist within me. I feel as though I'm going to end up with a product that either isn't really good, or won't meet my expectations.

How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

I'm not too confident on this project, but if I do have a breakthrough, then I definitely feel as though my project is going to go well. Other than that, I'm definitely going to struggle next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment