Sunday, April 17, 2016

Reflection on Project #3 Post-Production


What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

I think the biggest success was the fact that I actually finished the project. I didn't think that'd I'd actually be able to do it, but I'm glad the cut's finished. It's probably such a sloppy draft, but I'm just relieved that the thing came into fruition at all.

What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

Currently, my final draft can't be accessed on Google Drive. I'm currently trying to figure that out right now, but considering that my success was the fact that the project was finished has now been negated by a possible technical error is quite the "challenge". I'm trying to fix it as soon as I can, but when this is fixed, I feel as though I'm good to go.

How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

I feel as though my final cut is going to look really good as long as I take my time with editing. Considering that I'm pretty proud of my draft, I feel as though I'm going to be proud of my final cut as well.

How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

Pretty good. Last week I was pretty unsure on how this week was going to go, but now I'm very confident that my project is going to go very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment