Sunday, April 17, 2016

Editorial Report 12b

Older Version:
New Version:


How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?

I added in a collage of clips that somewhat showed the number of world records the suit was able to produce. Every single clip I took was from the same meet (since the camera angle and pool were the same), so it shows just how ridiculously potent these non-textile suits were.


How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?

The form is only slightly different since I only added in a small clip to my project. Instead of only images in this section, I added in a collage of videos. The videos really are only there to strengthen  a point I make in my project, but it doesn't have much of a purpose outside of that and diversifying the project. Second, I used audio from the videos while the other video only uses my narration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment